mercoledì 21 dicembre 2022

Christmas shopping.

 Did you know that there are actually ten planets in our solar system?


I know, there aren't ten planets, I just that made up. To be honest, I don't care how many there are because my intention is to write about Christmas shopping. Anyway, there won't be anyone doing Christmas shopping on Mars or, for that matter, Your Anus Uranus. Let's move right along.

Our Christmas will be pretty small (5 people and 1 unborn) so really it'll just be like having a few people to lunch. Though, we do have four people coming around on boxing day too. Anyway, the first stop was at a money machine to get money out for kids. Then it was off to The Warehouse to pick up gifts for our little under $10 present game - you're supposed to buy one each.


I bought five because I thought I could make up a silly little game to keep people amused.*

I wrapped them all in the same paper, as you do, and decided to write Italian names on them so that I would know which is which.


Shelley guessed what 'diario' was when she saw it under our little tree which is made of plastic. I'm sure others will guess that one too and think that they must be fluent in Italian. Just like how TC keeps saying 'mea culpa' (thanks 3P), if they come across any Italians, they'll be able to say 'diario'. That should strike up a conversation - probably beginning with, "Cosa?"

I went to the supermarket and, among other things, bought quite a few bottles of Cleanskin wine.


I'll have to return to the supermarket a few more times. For example, I still haven't picked up ice cream. I guess it will be getting busier and busier. Ah well, I've got plenty of time.

I'll also squeeze in some serious bass practice.

Enjoy your day.






* Much like writing a blog post.

6 commenti:

  1. Hey, what a great post! Succinct and to the point. Thank you Richard (of RBB) for another great year of reading and now, again, on three blogs. You are amazing!

    Bin Hire

    RispondiElimina
  2. Risposte
    1. Jesus had his toadying apostles. You’ve got Robert to pander to your ego.

      Elimina